Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike
asked in Taxes by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Start with online term insurance plan, health insurance plan and invest rest of the amount with ELSS mutual fund or PPF. Go through the articles section at http://www.investmentkit.com/articles/

You'll find tons of related articles there.

Hope it will help you.
answered by (48.8k points)

Related questions

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer