Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike

This is Apparao.Jetti

My postoffice RD 5 years to be completed by 2016 april.

At that time i am out of country.

What is the best way to cash my money.

if i want to continue for long term let me know the procedure.


 Thanking you.
asked in Indian Post Office Schemes by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You need to sign form in your post office to get your money back of RD. You can't do this online. For future, check with your bank, if they provide online RD.

Hope it will help you.

answered by (48.8k points)

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer