Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike
I am based in UK ,my fund has already matured ,and I would like to cash my fund in total amount ,so what document do I need to produce and how long it will take. Please help me it is very important and I will appreciate for your answer .
asked in Indian Post Office Schemes by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You need to sign documents at post office to withdraw your KVP amount and that too in the same post office branch where you submitted your money and application form initially. Do it next time you visit India.


answered by (48.8k points)

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer