Hi friends, I am 26 years old and a central govt employee, I am investing into following funds what’s your take on this
All are direct-growth fund except the first one which is regular and dividend and all this are monthly SIP.
Since I am young and unmarried I want to invest aggressively into equity so have selected lot of sector funds either I will gain high or loss high.
Apart from this mutual funds my 25,000/- goes into PPF,EPF etc
1. SBI Gold Fund Reg Dividend – 1000/- pm
2. SBI Magnum Equity – 3000/- pm
3. SBI Gold Fund – 3000/- pm
4. SBI IT Fund – 3000/- pm
5. SBI Emerging Business Fund – 3000/- pm
6. SBI Pharma Fund – 2000/- pm
7. SBI PSU Fund – 1500/- pm
8. SBI Contra Fund – 1000/- pm
9. HDFC Index Sensex Plus Fund – 1000/- pm
10. ICICI Pru Banking & Financial Services Fund – 1000/- pm
11. Birla Sun Life Infrastructure Fund – 1000/- pm
My main intention is to invest aggressively as to either gain high or loose it in near future.
There are no dependent on me as of now so after few years may be 5 years I will invest into less risky equity funds and debt funds then.