Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
1 like 0 dislike
i m secretary of one association. and we put 1400000 in fix deposite so which form we have to fill and i want to save my tax then what we have to do because or association is a socity and fund is submitted by indivudal person of socity member. so this is not income and socity has 80 member.
asked in Banks & Fixed Deposit by (130 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Please consult your CA with your socity registration documents.

answered by (48.8k points)

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer