Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike

Lets leave my benefits for a while.

My sole requirement is saving (or better say doing) something for her. Whatif she opens a PPF account on her behalf ?

I would also like to know insurance (life, medical) plans for her. What are the options available for her?
asked in PPF by (1.8k points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Since she is a housewife, I don'y suggest life insurance plan for her. You must take mediclaim policy for thw whole family from Apollo Munich or Max Bupa.

For investments, you can open PPF account and invest some amount in balanced mutual funds and Gold mutual funds. This way you can create some wealth for her old age.

Hope it will help you.

answered by (48.8k points)

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
164 views asked Oct 19, 2011 in PPF by anonymous
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer
27 views asked Mar 2, 2011 in PPF by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
51 views asked Jan 7, 2012 in PPF by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
56 views asked Dec 30, 2011 in Stock Market by anonymous

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer