Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike
i have demat account with sharekhan and i have purchased gold ETF and want to purhase shares but these people are not supportive. After asking so many times no one has come to give single demo on how to transfer fund from our bank account to sharekhan a/c. and how to purchase and sell online gold etf or shares. please suggest me shall i go for other demat a/c and yes then please suggest copmany.
Your reply will be highly appriciated.
asked in Misc. by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Just open a new demat account with the broker you want and fill up the required form there. They will assist you in that. All your Dp holdings will come to new DP account.

But are you sure your new broker will help you? So, try to settle the things with your existing broker itself. Their customer support department is good and you can ask any query on phone itself.

Hope it will help you.
answered by (48.8k points)

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer