Welcome to Investmentkit.com Q&A, where you can ask questions related to investments & savings and receive answers from experts & other members of the community.
0 like 0 dislike
I want to invest in different types of schemes for my tax relief u/s 80-viz. PPF, ELSS(specific schemes) &insurance. I have a medical insurance done by office.
asked in Misc. by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You can invest in ELSS mutual funds for a time horizon of at least 5 years. Invest via SIP way. The selected schemes can be found at http://www.investmentkit.com/articles/2010/10/best-indian-mutual-funds/

and you can invest online via http://www.investmentkit.com/articles/2011/04/invest-online-in-indian-mutual-funds/

Hope it will help you.
answered by (48.8k points)

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:

 Privacy and Disclaimer