How to check your PNB account balance online?
How to check your PNB account balance online?,
This is one of the common asked question on this website – how to check Punjab National Bank (PNB) account balance online.
I'm explaining the steps for the same below:
You need to visit the official website of PNB and register there for online username and password.
Firstly, go to http://www.netpnb.com/index.html and click on "Register here" link.
The screen shot to help you is given below.
Next click on Agree button by reading and accepting all terms and conditions.
The next screen will be like this.
- Here, you will be moved to the screen where you will be asked to enter the Account details (your a/c number, date of birth or PAN number) for which internet banking services are desired and facility type.
- Choose type of facility carefully. If you want NEFT / RTGS, bill payment, online funds transfer facility, choose "View and Transaction" option. If you don't want such facilities, choose "View only" option.
- On successful validation of the entered data, you will be asked to generate an OTP which will be delivered on your registered mobile number.
- Once OTP is validated to be correct, you will be taken to a screen where you will be asked to validate Account details/ATM credentials.
- On successful validation of entered details, you will be taken to next screen, where you can set your passwords.
- Once these processes are successfully completed, you will be shown success message with regard to your registration process.
- After completing this process user will be enabled with 24-48 hrs.
- The facility is available only for self operated savings, current and overdraft account customers.
- The facility is not available for joint account holders.
- Only customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with our Bank can avail this facility.
- Only limited number of attempts per day would be available to the customers who want to avail this facility.
- After successful registration the user would be activated within 24-48 hrs.
- You will not be able to successfully complete the process if the desired details provided by you are incorrect/incomplete.
- If wrong credentials are entered 3 times, the user will be blocked and will not be able to use this facility.
- You can also request for internet banking facility by speaking to our 24 hour Customer Care or by contacting a branch.
If you encounter any problem, contact PNB customer care department at 1800 180 2222 (Toll Free number), 0120-2490000 (Tolled number) or email them at [email protected]
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
February 11, 2013