Details of Tata AIA online term insurance plan iRaksha Supreme
Details of Tata AIA online term insurance plan iRaksha Supreme,
Tata AIA life insurance company has started a new online term insurance plan – iRaksha Supreme. You may find its complete details below.
The plan can ONLY be bought online from the official website of TATA AIA life insurance at http://www.tataaia.com/iraksha-supreme/index.html
Unlike other players in market – Aegon Religare, Bharti-AXA life, HDFC life etc, this plan offers minimum S.A. of Rs.50 lacs. The premium rates are higher, when compared with Aegon Religare online iTerm plan.
The plan offers preferential rates for non-smoking customers, while women customers will be given better premium rates, bringing more members of the family into the fold of life insurance protection. The plan offers a life cover of Rs 1 crore for 20 year term to a 25-year old male (non-smoker) with a minimum cover for Rs 50 lakh.
- Life Protection – provides financial protection against unfortunate demise of the insured
- Choice of premium payment to suit your convenience
- Regular Pay – pay premium till the end of chosen policy term
- Limited Pay – pay premium for a limited period of 5 or 10 years and stay covered for a longer period
- Single Pay – pay premium once for coverage over the entire policy term chosen
- Benefit from a healthier lifestyle through preferential Premium Rates for non-smokers.
- Female customers can avail the benefit of lower rates
- Rate benefits for customers opting for higher level of protection (Sum Assured of 75 Lacs & above)
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961
How does the Plan Work
Mr. Abhishek Mehta is a 30 year old healthy male and does not smoke. He buys Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Supreme for a Sum Assured of Rs. 200,00,000 for a Policy Term of 40 years with Regular Pay.
His annualized premium works out to be Rs.15,000 #
In case of Mr. Mehta's unfortunate death anytime during the policy term, provided the policy is in force, his nominee will be paid 200,00,000 as the death benefit.
# Premium shown is exclusive of service tax
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
January 26, 2013