a WordPress rating system
Gold loan company Muthoot Finance Ltd has come up with a issue of secured,non-convertible debentures aggregating upto Rs.2500/- million and option to retain the oversubscription upto Rs 2500 millions for issuance of additional NCDs aggregating upto total of Rs 5000/- millions.
- Investors have four options to choose from. The tenor across the options is in the range of 2-5.5 years and the interest offered is in the range of 13-13.25% per annum. All options offer annual interest payment except option 4, which offers to double your principal, taking your effective yield to 13.43% per annum.
- The interest earned is taxable. For the highest tax bracket (30.90%), post-tax returns will be 8.98-9.28% per annum. For the lowest tax bracket (10.30%), they will be between 10.30% and 12.05% per annum.
- A unique feature is that you will get a 13% interest on the refunded application money.
- NCDs are to be issued compulsorily in dematerialized form and will be listed and traded on BSE.
Interest rate annual : 13%, 13.25% and 13.25% for 2, 3 and 5 years respectively
Cumulative Option : Double money in 5 ½ Years
Minimum Investment : Rs.5000 and multiples of Rs.1000 thereafter.
Closing Date : 17th March, 2012
Allotment on first come first serve basis.
Draft prospectus is available at here.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- muthoot finance logo
- difference between muthoot finance and muthoot fincorp
- mathut finance
- muthoot fincorp emblom
- Muthoot Ncd
- muthoot finance13 25 ncd
- Double benefit muthoot
- difference between muthoot finance muthoot fincorp
- muthoot finance muthoot fincorp difference
- sbi 13 25% tax free
- what is the difference between muthoot finance and muthoot fincorp
- muthoot finance emblem
- MUTHOOT FINANCE NCDS
- muthoot finance ncd 13 25 code number
- muthoot fincorp
- muthoot fincorp and muthoot finance difference
- muthoot fincorp com
- muthoot fincorp debentures pros and cons
- muthoot fincorp logo
- muthoot gold loan also comes under cibil score
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
March 3, 2012