Bharti-AXA life insurance website provides many features for its customers like know policy fund value, switch from one fund to another, update communication address and phone no., and many other useful links.
The registration process is in 3 steps. Keep you policy bond ready with you as you need some details from there.
1. To begin with, log onto https://online.bharti-axalife.com/csspui/Modules/Authentication/RegistrationVerification
The following screen will come up.
Enter you policy no. and proposer date of birth. Please note that proposer may be different from life insured.
2. Enter you e-mail id as your log-in id and select your security question.
3. You'll receive an e-mail with your interim password for account log-in.
That's it. Now, login at http://online.bharti-axalife.com/claui/?membertype=1 and enter your email id as your username and password given to you. You may change your password also.
• Where can i get my policy number from ?
Your policy number is the 10-digit unique number that is assigned to the life insurance contract between you and Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd. You can refer your policy document or any policy related communication like renewal premium notice, premium certificate etc. for the same.
I am unable to register?
You may not be able to register for any one of the below reasons:
• The format of the policy number is incorrect. You can refer your policy document or any policy related communication like renewal premium notice, premium certificate etc. for the same
• The format of the date of birth format is incorrect. It should be in DDMMYYYY
• Sum Assured is incorrect. You can refer your policy document for the same.
• The premium payment frequency is not as per company's records. Please refer the recent renewal notice for the same
• In case the policy has been cancelled or terminated, you cannot register with the same for e-service
In case you still not able to register, please call Bhart-AXA Life Insurance customer care toll free at 1800 102 4444 from any network.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
February 3, 2012