How to view LIC policy details online?

by Admin on February 4, 2012 · 8 comments · Insurance

How to view LIC policy details online?, 7.2 out of 10 based on 54 ratings

Many users asked me that they want to view their LIC policy details online and they don't know what to do. So, here is the procedure for the same.

Before starting further, please keep your LIC bond with you as you'll need some details from there.

Simple visit http://www.licindia.in/NewUserRegistration.htm and you'll see screen like this.

Fill out your policy no., premium amount, Date of Birth, and email id.

Please ensure password (in 2nd window) contains atleast one numeric character. Also please note that it should be greater than 8 digits, otherwise you will be re-directed to userid page again.

The procedure is simple and after registration of policy, you can pay your LIC premium online, get premium paid statement for ITR, check accrued bonus, premium due dates etc.

Email ID:

+Admin

Admin February 4, 2012

Those who found this page were searching for:

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Kumarnagnathchauvhan July 13, 2014 at 11:33 am

I want to know return value of jeevansathi lic policy which I am joined on dec.2013 my agent tell me u can got 1100000 lac after maturity my policy finish on dec -2034 so please give me detail information about maturity

ganpat chauhan April 14, 2014 at 12:19 am

Nice

Maitrayee March 11, 2013 at 3:11 pm

I can not see the bonus information in the lic online portal.

Admin April 12, 2013 at 10:04 am
hari shukla March 2, 2013 at 9:02 pm

i want traditional plan,,could u tell me which is best plan,,and i want my money can mature in 15 year and also get good return pls tell me pls

Admin April 12, 2013 at 10:08 am

There is no traditional plan where you can expect good returns. The returns, even in 15 years, will be less than your bank FD rates. So, it’s better to invest in FD, PPF, Gold ETF, mutual funds. To cover risk, take online term insurance.
Admin

shaikh December 23, 2012 at 11:07 am

i had taken lic polcy jivan saral ,15000 per years allredy i pead primem of last one year but now i
want cacel this policy please inform me how to
gate back my policy money 15000.

Admin December 23, 2012 at 11:36 am

Your LIC will get paid up value only after 3 years. That means you can surrender your policy after 3 years and not before that. And then, you’ll get value as all premiums paid + bonus – premium of 1st year.
So, it’s better you forget your policy and stop paying further premium. You’ll anyway lose 1st year premium.

Invest in PPF, Gold ETF, equity mutual funds. For risk cover, take online term insurance plans.
And next time, research fully before taking any insurance policy.
Admin