Major Change in Post Office Agent Commission
Major Change in Post Office Agent Commission,
In the decision on recommendations of Committee for comprehensive Review of National Small Savings Fund (NSSF) dated 11th November, 2011, It has also been decided that the commission on Small Savings to Post Office Agents will be changed as detailed below :-
- Payment of commission on PPF schemes (1%) and Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (0.50%) will be discontinued.
- Agency Commission under all other schemes (except Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna (MPKBY) will be reduced from existing 1% to 0.50%.
- Commission at existing rate of 4% will continue for Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana agents.
- Incentives, if any, paid by the State/UT Governments will be reduced from the commission paid by the Central government.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!
November 20, 2011
Those who found this page were searching for:
- mpkby agent commission latest news,post office agent commission,post office rd agent commission,post office agents,commission on post office agent,post office agent commision for MIS department as on 14/07/14 in India,post office commision,www indian post office agent process,post office agency,post office commission of fd in 1998