who should pay property tax if OC is still with builder?

if a 3 yr old bldg is still under builder’s possession , who has not given OC to the members of society, who should pay the property tax for all these 3 yrs( 2006 to till date ) if he refuse what action we should take?

Those who found this page were searching for:

wat is OC in Builder profession