1 response

  1. Veers த‌மி‌ழ்
    December 12, 2011

    Here in Chennai, we have to apply for name change by an application in plain paper giving full details of property with relevant documents showing the proof of Transfer of property by Registration from the previous owner.

    So it is better you approach directly the Property Tax dept of Pune Municipal Corporation with copies of Documents for getting name transfer immediately effected.

Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop