4 responses

    December 9, 2011

    first you request for duplicate policy then surrender this policy ,yes it is necessary to submit your policy document.

  2. suraj
    December 9, 2011

    you can apply for duplicate one or you can apply for surrender along with filling form for loss document

  3. ranjankar
    December 9, 2011

    Apply for a duplicate .

  4. tripathy(9891331297)
    December 9, 2011

    go to their your insurance office and discuss with BM..

Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop