Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

3 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. Upal on Mar 22, 2011 reply

    The best way is to complain to the Local Area Commissioner. And make a police complain against him. Then drag him to the city court.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. G KHERA on Mar 22, 2011 reply

    You will definitely find your answer at one of our financial blog providing free tips and guidance for investment in Indian

    stock market in particular and world markets in general.

    Do visit us at

    For free profit making day trading tips in Indian stock market – researched hot intraday shares analysis for NSE & BSE.

    For Indian stock tips which can make you a Millionaire.

    For free daily tips for Reliance, Infosys, SBI, ACC, ONGC & Tata Steel

    For the technical analysis of stock market which is presented in a simplified manner.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes


Subscribe to Professional Answers on Investments by Email

Note: You will soon get email from Google Feedburner to confirm your subscription.

Professional Answers on Investments

If you are not satisfied with the above answers, tell us below and we will give you right answer.


If you know the better answer, post below and prove your knowledge.

Answer Question

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:


InvestmentKit is also available in



Our Network:

InvestmentKit.com DodaCharts.com IndianPostOffice.Helpof.com AnswersKit.com SBILifeInsurance.Helpof.com RTILeaks.com
PaisaYehPaisa.com PublicProvidentFundIndia.com TechnologyPedia.com MoneySavingsHelp.com VedicAstrologyKit.com  
YellowPagesKit.com InvestmentKit.us InvestmentKit.com.au AadhaarCardUIDAI.in    
 Privacy and Disclaimer  


Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.

Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.