how will i activate a net baking in SBI and what is the procedure
Please visit the Branch in which you have account and fill up net banking application for and submit it after filling in.within 15 days you will get the user ID and password by post and you can operate your net banking.
Do you mean SBI Securities, a Japanese Internet securities broker, by “SBI”?
If so, try following telephone numbers in Japan. They may have English-speaking staff.
If they don’t have, write and send a letter by airmail to the address below with a notice like “I want to open my account in your company.” on the envelope.
SBI Securities Co., Ltd.
Roppongi 1-6-1, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
In order to activate SBI net banking, follow the steps below:
1. Apply for net banking in your SBI branch
2. After getting user id and password, log on to http://www.sbionline.com.
3 Click on Personal Banking
4. Provide, user id and password for log in.
5. At this stage, you are required to change your user id and password and profile password.
6. Generally, at first, bank gives you viewing right. So, you only can view your account statement only but can not do any transaction.
7. Request your branch to give you transaction right.
8. After obtaining transaction right, you will be able to operate your net banking fully.
To learn more please visit:https://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
o want to open an account in sbi
how can i activate net banking
All content Copyright Professional Answers on Investments