Procedure for property ownership transfer from deceased father to son in haryana in india?

by admin on March 1, 2011

Procedure for property ownership transfer from deceased father to son in haryana in india?, 4.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 4.0/10 (1 vote cast)

My father expired about 6 months back. I am his only son. He made his will and made me the owner of his house after his death. What is the procedure to get the ownership of the property changed in my name. The property in question is in haryana, India.


Those who found this page were searching for:

how to transfer property in india,land transfer father to son,procedure of transfer of property by inheritance india,process to transfer propeety from deceased parent in india,property transfer from father to son,property transfer from father to son ruls as per indian law,transfer of property from father to son,what is the procedure to transfer property,what is the procrdure to transfer the father property to son

{ 1 Answer… read it below or add one }

HMT March 1, 2011 at 7:54 am

You have to Probate the Will in a competent Court and seek for a Letter of Administration.

This Letter of Administration will make you a legal heir to the property after which you become the owner.

You will be required to make changes in records where-ever necessary.



Subscribe to Professional Answers on Investments by Email

Note: You will soon get email from Google Feedburner to confirm your subscription.

Professional Answers on Investments

Leave a Comment

If you are not satisfied with the above answers, tell us below and we will give you right answer.


If you know the better answer, post below and prove your knowledge.

Previous post:

Next post: