Is it possible to take loan from NRI fund for a project of agriculture base industry?

If any one can like to establish new type of Agriculture base Project with modern technology and required fund which could not provided by the Bankers and for that case if NRI fund available then the same project could be established

Those who found this page were searching for:

nri funding for projects