Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

7 Answers

  1. ? on Dec 18, 2011 reply

    simply create an account of your hdfc friend and transfer online or sign a cheque – isn’t it simple?

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. cjrock2k9 on Dec 18, 2011 reply

    You can transfer some money to me i could use some =D

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. nimmy28677 on Dec 18, 2011 reply

    What a stupid question….are you asking for the sake of asking – I suppose you have subscribed to online banking and have secured the Login Passwords ?

    Go to > http://www.onlinesbi.com > Set-up your friends HDFC A/c as Interbank Transferee > choose NEFT/RTGS transfer and follow subsequent logic to
    make the transfer.

    If you are not online savvy call the Tollfree# for Help to set-up Transferee
    Accounts and hence effect transfers.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    • ravi on Feb 06, 2013 reply

      we can transfer through ICICI ATM to another account dummy nimmy…only SBI does not have that facility and is old school just like you

      +1 Votes Thumb up 1 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  4. johnson Emmanuel on Dec 18, 2011 reply

    collect friend
    account no
    branch address

    go to online sbi website >>> select neft >> fillup all the details >> then submit
    that all
    they charge Rs 5/- upto 1 lakh

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  5. kumar on Mar 10, 2013 reply

    I need to mony transfer from hdfc to sbi

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    • admin on Apr 10, 2013 reply

      Choose NEFT or RTGS option from your natbanking account. You may need to register for third party account by filling the form in your branch.

      0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes


Subscribe to Professional Answers on Investments by Email

Note: You will soon get email from Google Feedburner to confirm your subscription.

Professional Answers on Investments

If you are not satisfied with the above answers, tell us below and we will give you right answer.


If you know the better answer, post below and prove your knowledge.

Answer Question

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:


InvestmentKit is also available in



Our Network:

InvestmentKit.com DodaCharts.com IndianPostOffice.Helpof.com AnswersKit.com SBILifeInsurance.Helpof.com RTILeaks.com
PaisaYehPaisa.com PublicProvidentFundIndia.com TechnologyPedia.com MoneySavingsHelp.com VedicAstrologyKit.com  
YellowPagesKit.com InvestmentKit.us     InvestmentKit.com.au  
 Privacy and Disclaimer  


Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.

Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.