how to get conveyance deed of a cooperative housing society done in the absence of builder ?

society is Reg 18 years back ,builder was only a developer( not traceable now) and the land is still on the name of a person ( unknown and not traceable) from whom the builder took it for Development.
please guide only if you know the procedure to get the land conveyance done on society’s name in view of above facts.

Those who found this page were searching for: