How to calculate surrender value of LIC Jeevan Anand policy?

by admin on December 28, 2010

How to calculate surrender value of LIC Jeevan Anand policy?, 7.3 out of 10 based on 4 ratings
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 7.3/10 (4 votes cast)

If I surrender LIC's Jeevan Anand policy after paying three years premium, how do I calculate the surrender value? If this is 30% of two years premium (first year premium is not considered), then it will mean a huge loss. Do they add the bonus accrued to the above amount?


Those who found this page were searching for:

surrender value calculator,surrender value calculation icici prudential life insurance,pli surrender value calculator,surrender value calculator pli,sbi life insurance surrender value calculator,icici policy surrender value calculator,how calculate surrender value lic market plus growth,profit plus surrender value calculator,surrender value calculator ing vysya policy,how to calculate surrender value of lic policy

{ 2 Answers… read them below or add one }

Tom Z December 28, 2010 at 12:00 am

Call the agent that sold you the policy. If that is not possible then call the LIC customer service help lines. The customer service contact numbers are listed here:


ranjankar December 29, 2010 at 12:00 am

Walk into the branch which issued the policy. You can get the surrender value over the counter.

It is a costly policy. Yes you will have a loss. The loss will be much greater if you continue till maturity.

Insurance is an expense , not an avenue for investment. Go for PURE TERM COVER only.

Visit and calculate premium yourself. Their rates are one of the lowest.

Have a look at their online policy , increasing cover policy & critical illness riders.

In case you want to take PURE TERM COVER from LIC , then , first take TERM COVER and surrender your policy after that.


Subscribe to Professional Answers on Investments by Email

Note: You will soon get email from Google Feedburner to confirm your subscription.

Professional Answers on Investments

Leave a Comment

If you are not satisfied with the above answers, tell us below and we will give you right answer.


If you know the better answer, post below and prove your knowledge.

Previous post:

Next post: