9 responses

  1. million$gon
    December 13, 2011


  2. FBI
    December 13, 2011

    Yes, if you withdraw it from a different bank you will probably get charged. But its the same Bank name, then you probably wont get charged.

    December 13, 2011

    yes…if u have an atm Card u can withdrawn money from anyother bank’s ATM Centres. also u can withdrawn money by cheque in another city Bank if ur cheque is multicity cheque..ie., ANYWHERE BANKING ACCOUNT.

  4. My Take on It
    December 13, 2011

    Yes, if it is the same bank!

  5. senthil
    December 13, 2011

    yes simply with debit card in atm
    or using net banking u may transfer money from your a/c to your friends a/c in the bank where you want to withdraw money

    if the bank support you can use phone banking

  6. friends_forever
    December 13, 2011

    Yes you can but it is chargeable, if you are withdrawing from the same bank but different branch then some banks do impose some nominal charge for serving at the different branch. It is usually free of charge if you withdraw from your home branch ie the branch where you have your bank account.

    Happy and Safe Banking !!

  7. vikrant w
    December 13, 2011

    Hi buddy,
    Seems you are in real trouble. you really can’t withdraw if u r having an a/c with public sector bank because they need at least passbook as your proof. Try using phone banking to activate your new pin for ATM card. More over if u are availing chequebook facility, you are not allowed to use withdrawal slips. Only 1 way out is ask friend to help. return him later date.

  8. vas singh.
    December 13, 2011

    Yes,you can if a valid ID proof & pass book is with you.You can use a withdrawl slip & meet the branch manager but it has to be your bank in which you are operating the a/c.If you are not carrying the pass book then you are really at the mercy of the manager but he will be cooperative if your a/c is good eg. preffered a/c or an old a/c.Pl. try hard & there is no reason to decline your request if it is a good a/c.Best of luck.

  9. debasish
    December 13, 2011

    yes,just carry an ID proof for precaution.

Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop