Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

3 Answers

  1. Sridhar on Dec 11, 2011 reply

    If it has been partitioned before 2006 you have no recourse. If it is still undivided, you will get part out of your Father’s / Mother’s share only.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  2. vijay m Indian Lawyer on Dec 11, 2011 reply

    The property of the grandfather that was his self acquired property which was inherited by the son who became the sole owner of the said property, hence it became his self acquired property that he disposed of by partitioning this property.
    As far the joint Hindu family undivided property that was in existence and grand father was the Karta or manager of such property and following his death the son became its Karta or manager, this property can be divided amongst all the Copaceners in the said Hindu family only. The sons and daughters of the Karta are also Copaceners by virtue of their birth in this Hindu family.
    The daughters too became Copacener of the undivided Hindu Mitakshara family since 2005 and shall have same share as sons in the said property.
    The fact whether the partition of this Copacenary property made before the said amendment in 2005 in the Hindu Succession Act,1956 or after it is not clarified here hence no clear answer can be given. However the share of the daughters in such Hindu undivided family property existed by virtue of State amendments in the Hindu Succession Act,1956 in some Indian States much before the central amendment through the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act,2005 this legal position cannot be ignored in the given case and if this particular case is of the particular State in India where by virtue of State amendment this law existed for providing equal share to daughters as sons in the undivided Hindu family property than by not doing so by the present Karta or manager wrong has been committed while dividing this particular property.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

  3. Shiva Kumar on Dec 11, 2011 reply

    You IDIOT , Why are you in the politics section ? We have far more important things to worry about ?
    Why dont you consult a lawyer instead ..you piece of shit ?
    Ask you relatives , friends …these are simple stupid questions which anybody can answer ?

    This is the politics section where people are worried about the country that is going to dogs ..?

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes


Subscribe to Professional Answers on Investments by Email

Note: You will soon get email from Google Feedburner to confirm your subscription.

Professional Answers on Investments

If you are not satisfied with the above answers, tell us below and we will give you right answer.


If you know the better answer, post below and prove your knowledge.

Answer Question

Do you like this website? Get future updates via our Free newsletter.

Email ID:


InvestmentKit is also available in



Our Network:

InvestmentKit.com DodaCharts.com IndianPostOffice.Helpof.com AnswersKit.com SBILifeInsurance.Helpof.com RTILeaks.com
PaisaYehPaisa.com PublicProvidentFundIndia.com TechnologyPedia.com MoneySavingsHelp.com VedicAstrologyKit.com  
YellowPagesKit.com InvestmentKit.us InvestmentKit.com.au AadhaarCardUIDAI.in    
 Privacy and Disclaimer  


Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.

Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.